Winter Ski Yoga Week
The Winter Escape package offers you an incredible 5 nights stay with endless skiing opportunities, yoga classes every morning, traditional meals shared with the other guests in our cosy chalet hostel. This is probably the best value for money you can find for a ski trip in the french Alps. Châtel is a cosy ski village resort with nice chalets and a family atmosphere. Direclty linked to Avoriaz, Morzine or Morgins in Switzerland by the chairlifts, you will be able to come back skiing straight to the chalet.
Two dates are available : from the 14th till the 19th of January, or from the 25th till the 30th of March.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 1861 Châtel Hostel team on hand from 7AM till 11PM
- A comfortable bed in one of our cosy room of 4 people or 6 people
- Continental breakfast buffet served everyday from 7.30AM till 10AM
- Packed lunch with home-made sandwich, a drink of your choice, a snack and a fruit
- Traditional local, french and international food served every night at the table
- 4 days skipass for the whole Portes du Soleil ski area
- 4 yoga classes on monday, tuesday, wednesday and thursday morning
- Ski gear rental (from 17€ per day, 24€ for a snowboard)
- 1861 Shuttle to the village center from 6.30pm (the free Châtel shuttle runs till 6pm)
- Upgrade to a private double or twin room (99€ per person)
ABOUT 1861 CHATEL HOSTEL
Our cosy hostel is surrounded by Mother Nature. Trees, river, waterfall, mountains... all around the chalet. We have many facilities such as a nice and large TV Lounge, with 30+ DVDs, books and board games, a fully equipped common kitchen, a ski shed to store and dry your gears and of course our welcoming bar where international guests and local ski instructors meet for the Après-ski for a beer, a glass of wine or a traditional Genepy.
The hostel team is always ready to help and use its expertise to provide you the best advices to spend the best ski holidays ever.
Les Portes du Soleil, 650km of slopes, endless skiing paradise...